Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't Forget to Laugh

Love the Babycenter e-mails, especially the "Don't Forget to Laugh" section at the end. This week's:

I didn't feel like this with only one baby so much, but now with two it's a never ending list. Most of the time I forget the list and end up taking a nap (and the list keeps growing)... and that is only if they end up both sleeping at the same time (otherwise it's me taking care of one of them tired beyond the point of exhaustion, trying to find patience somewhere, and trying to forget about the list that is growing). Does anybody else relate?

2 comments:

Laura Robinson said...

Oh boy, I feel like I can relate now...(especially now that Grace Elizabeth is down to 1 nap a day and not 2). I can't wait to see how much it changes with two!

Courtney said...

Is it bad when you get up in the morning and start praying for the kids to take a nap at the same time so that I can nap? I totally relate to what you wrote Laura!!!