Friday, April 16, 2010

Blow Up Pool Time

Since the neighborhood pool isn't opened yet and it's basically summer outside, we decided to get our blow up pool out. Zach was out of town the first day I got it out and I wasn't sure how in the world I was going to blow that huge thing up. So during nap time, I took it out and gave it a try. After about 20 minutes with no progress visible, I decided to google how to blow up a pool. I found out they have pumps for these things and there was even one at Walmart. The girls barely took a nap, which ended up being perfect because it gave us enough time to run to Walmart and still have plenty of time to play in the pool before dinner. So I bought the pump and it was AMAZING. It was only $5 and took about 5 minutes to blow up the whole thing. Life saver.


Thanks to the Bryant's for an adorable bathing suit!

She mostly just plays with recycled cups, fills them up and dumps/tosses the water out.

Ainsley watching, I think she's a little mad she can't join in on the fun:
Kayla relaxing after chasing the water ball. Ellie liked pouring water on Kayla, especially her face. Kayla didn't seem to mind too much:
2nd day, sporting her new bathing suit. Super cute:
Kayla and Ellie love the pool. What a helpful dog:

We haven't played with it this week since it's been a tad bit colder, but last week when it was in the 90's we highly enjoyed it! Ellie will play in the pool for at least an hour, I'm the one that tends to get bored in it.

No comments: