Monday, March 8, 2010

Funny Weather

I'm not sure if you remember last week(it seems mostly a blur to me), but one day it was in the 60s and then the next day it snowed. I was super excited to finally be able to sit outside and feel the sun on my skin, and Ellie was also excited to finally be able to go outside barefoot. She absolutely loved just picking the "flowers" and throwing them. I cannot WAIT until spring finally arrives... I think it's almost here. I see some 70 degree days in the forecast!

Monday (March 1):

Tuesday (March 2):
It snowed. Ellie wanted to go out and play in the snow. Yea, that didn't happen. She wouldn't even step in it and I wasn't about to stay out there in the cold (I'm over the snow now, still like to look at it... do not want to play in it unless there is a lot of it). She liked just staring at it outside though:
Ainsley was perfectly happy staying inside:

1 comment:

Zack said...

They both have such expressive faces!