Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

You got to see a picture of our Christmas tree in my Thanksgiving post, and I mentioned that this was our first Christmas tree. See, when we lived in the apartment we didn't want to purchase decorations or a tree since we wouldn't be home much over Christmas and we didn't know what we would want for our house. And last year we decorated a tad bit for Christmas, but still no tree since we were planning on visiting our parents for 2 weeks. So this was our first tree, AND the first time Ellie really knew what was going on.... so I really wanted to catch her reaction on video. We decorated after she went to bed, and then took this video when she woke up the next morning. (Take note of how I sound like I'm not awake, but Ellie is in a great mood. She definitely is a morning girl.):



p.s. Don't I have an awesome hubby?

1 comment:

Derek Hamaker said...

Great video. Loved her waving her hands over her head.

And it was awesome how Kayla sounded like Chewbacca.