Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bible Verses

Ellie has done great memorizing her bible verses at church each month (for the past 8 months). The only one she has struggled with was last month's verse, John 3:16, it's a little long. I recorded her (although she's a little distracted by the garbage truck) citing her verses, I'm so proud of her!

Ellie Saying Bible Verses from Laura Hanlon on Vimeo.



Verses:
"Let the children come to me." Luke 18:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son." John 3:16
"My God will meet all our needs." Philippians 4:19
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid." Deuteronomy 31:6
"Nothing can seperate from God's love." Romans 8:38
"God is with me wherever I go." Joshua 1:9
"Do what is right in the eyes of the Lord." Deuteronomy 12:28
"Be kind and loving to each other." Ephesians 4:32

2 comments:

THe Bryant's said...

That is so precious!! GOOD JOB ELLIE!!!!!!!! We are proud of you!!!



Love,
The Bryant's

Katie said...

Laura! That is precious. And it entertained Adam while he watched over and over. Love this. :)