Thursday, November 19, 2009

35.5 Weeks

I'm 35.5 weeks... getting closer! I'm definitely very excited and can't believe it's almost here. I'm feeling great considering I'm 8 months pregnant. I'm actually sleeping better, but have been somewhat sick. I had a little bug 2 weeks ago, and now I think I have a cold. Not too much fun, but I definitely am not feeling bad. My energy has been low, but since I'm sleeping better, I think I feel better overall. Here's my growing belly:
Ellie is starting to understand somewhat of what we are saying about a baby inside my stomach. She kisses Ainsley, will put her hand on my stomach to feel her move, and calls her baby or Ainsley. I'm not sure how much she gets, but I think she understands a lot more than what we think! Here is some shots we got of her with Ainsley :)



And here's a family photo, you don't see much of these!

3 comments:

Laura Robinson said...

You look great!

So glad you are getting some rest now

Courtney said...

I can't believe it's almost time! Yay!!!

Bobby and Brooke said...

You are so stinking cute pregnant! It looks GREAT on you!!! Enjoy your "home stretch"!