Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Miracle

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things. (Ecclesiastes 11:5)

It's so easy to think that we don't see or experience any miracles, but I know they happen everyday. One miracle we tend to overlook is pregnancy. Being pregnant a second time, I too often am not as amazed and tend to lose sight of what is actually happening inside of me! This pregnancy shouldn't be any different than Ellie's in that it's a miracle and I should be amazed! I pray that God will make me stop and think everyday about the beauty of this miraculous event, the responsibility He has entrusted me with, the blessings another child will bring.



This baby is just as much of a miracle as Ellie was and every other baby is. She will be unique and special and BEAUTIFUL! She is a miracle and her life has already begun... I just can't wait to meet her!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:13,14)

What an AMAZING God!

No comments: