Monday, July 6, 2009

16 weeks

I went to the doctor today and the baby's heartbeat sounded perfect! I also found out when we will find out the sex of baby b! I didn't think he would want me back in two weeks, but he did! So we will find out July 20. We are super excited and will definitely post the conclusion.

So how is baby b growing? Here's a tid bit of info that I got this week:
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length . Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.

What your baby looks like:
Make sure you take our poll, you only have 2 weeks left!

No comments: