Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome Back!



You might assume that I am welcoming you back to my blog, to the contrary, I am actually welcoming myself back. Yes, I am terrible. I completely gave you false hope in my last entry over 4 months ago, I failed to return.

As this new year began, I couldn't stop thinking about my blog. I love the history in it, a place where people can see my life who don't get to experience it with me frequently (especially my family), a place where I can share my joys, my hopes, my thoughts, and any randomness I want to. I remembered how much joy, even if not in this moment but when looking back, this blog brings me. It's a part of my life, stored here in one place.

So bare with me as I begin to catch up and get back in to this wonderful world. I have missed you and have so many plans for you. I hope you enjoy the new look, and the new and old posts. It's partly for you, and mostly for me. Yea, I'm a little selfish. I'm working on that.

1 comment:

Mrs MacKenzie said...

Finding the new format a little confusing but glad to see you'll be posting more soon! I always loved your blog!