Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Resolutions


I'm not a big fan of resolutions, but I can't deny the fact that each new year it's nice to have a time to evaluate and make new goals (or most likely begin to restart an old one). I thought it would be fun to list my 12 goals for this next year, and look back and see what I was able to accomplish. I hope that I will be proud. We'll see.

My Twelve for 2012:
1. Seek to know God more intimately.
2. Wake up early. This has been a consistent goal for the past 3 years, one I have consistently failed to accomplish more than a few months.
3. Stay fit. I continually want to strive to be healthy.
4. Do #2 by working out with hubby. He loves his workout philosophy, Crossfit, and it has done wonders for him. I want to encourage him and share that with him.
5. Read 6 ADULT books.
6. Cherish and enjoy my children more, even in the terrible twos and threes.
7. Be more humble.
8. Be more patient.
9. Be a better wife. Especially in encouraging and respecting my husband.
10. Keep up the blog.
11. Start a journal to my girls.
12. Cook an Ethiopian meal. The food is yummy, my son is from there, I want to at least try it!

We will see what this year holds. I'm hoping it will definitely include a referral of our little boy, finally knowing who our son is, we cannot wait for that day!

No comments: