Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Adoption Update: Patiently Waiting...

Adoption update: We have been waiting for our CIS approval, for 6 weeks now! I was thinking this would be the week!! Zach and I have been meaning to e-mail them and see what is taking so long, but have been a tad bit lazy and haven't gotten around to it. Well a letter came yesterday, I was so excited but then became very sad. The letter said they were unable to process my fingerprints. WHAT?? Seriously. Ok, I'm trusting in the timing here but a tad bit frustrated. I will have to go back for another appointment to do my fingerprints. So it looks like it will be another month before we are on the waitlist... 2 months past what we had orignally thought. I will be patient, I trust that He knows what He's doing, His timing always works out for the best.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh, Laura, that IS frustrating! Tell your fingers to smile pretty this time. ;) God is preparing that perfect little boy just for your family, and the timing IS perfect.