Friday, August 13, 2010

Project: Play Kitchen


So I found this online one day while searching the endless world of craft blogs. (I have become addicted now to these). I have now bought a nightstand so I can FINALLY start this project for my sweet girls! I cannot wait to see how it turns out... wish me luck!

(You should see this nightstand I bought, it is absolutely hideous. With a little work, like knocking off the wooden handles, I think it's going to be perfect! Just wait and see, I'll be showing pictures when I eventually complete the project.)

2 comments:

Val said...

Laura- I love craft blogs and my favorite does furniture hacks all the time. If you don't have it bookmarked already you will love it.http://www.ohdeedoh.com/. So far I have used their ideas for Father's day and to make Grey's birthday cake. Please post pictures of the finished project.

Janie Mann said...

Looks so fun, I can't wait to see the final product!