Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Firsts


We've had a lot of firsts this past week!

Ainsley:
1/7- first real bath! No more screaming during the bath, now only if they ever stopped screaming when putting on the lotion. (You would think they would like that since it's almost like a massage, oh well...)
1/8- first bottle (I ended up giving it to her and she did excellent, she gulps it down.)
1/10- first time sleeping 6 hours (she went from 10p-4a), hasn't happened again but is doing 4-5 hours most nights!

First Bath:


Ellie:
1/7- first hair cut! Ellie's hair was just getting to nappy, so I knew I finally needed to give in and give her a hair cut. We sat her in her booster seat with a snack and a movie, and I attempted to cut her hair. She did great and although I wasn't sure how her hair turned out, I think it looks much better now that I'm used to it! I'm still not going to touch her bangs, I want those to grow out! (So Nana, don't say anything about them needing a cut too!)

Before:
After:
What do you think? Do I have a future in cutting hair? haha, only our daughters and Zach's :)

4 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

Laura I think you need to take Ellie to a salon!!!!!! Sorry you can cut Zach's but leave the girls up to a professional!!!! Na it looks ok, I can't believe this is her 1st hair cut. Ainsley is getting big and they both are adorable!!!!!!!! :)

Love Ya'll,
Norman & Catina

Anonymous said...

Her haircut is so cute!!

Lou Ellen said...

Laura,

Your girls are PRECIOUS and Ellie's haircut looks so cute! I bet it was hard keeping her still during the whole process, but it looks like you did a wonderful job. :)

Courtney said...

Too cute!!! Can't belive how well A is sleeping that is wonderful!