Saturday, June 25, 2011

Four Years

Started off with some fruit, thank you honey :)

Ended in downtown Winston-Salem. We ate a wonderful dinner, spent the night, and enjoyed a cool, rainy day reading in Krankie's coffee shop. Such a relaxing time, with the love of my life.

Four years. I'm not going to lie, this year has been the hardest for me. I think mostly just because of being physically, emotionally, and spiritually drained and running around chasing after two little girls. It hasn't been easy being married, but our love for each other only continues to grow.

I can say that I am thankful for such an unconditional love and very committed marriage. Zach continues to love me despite my selfishness and many flaws, he continues to be fully committed and always puts our marriage first. Although I would never ask for these hard times, I know that it's the hard times that make your love stronger and deeper. I only hope that this is the beginning and for many more years with my man, good times and bad.

No comments: