Monday, August 24, 2009

What's Going On?

Sorry for the scarce blog entries, we've been busy and have been very slack at taking picture or videos. I'll tell you a little bit of what's going on in our lives.

We have had a lot of church activites/trainings to go to the past 2 weeks. Our church has been preparing for the hundreds of college students that have now come back to the Summit, it also has been training us for a new children's sunday school curriculum, and we've started a new group in Holly Springs. On top of that we have many weddings coming up which means showers to attend, and also many consignment sales are in full swing which means I'm trying to find steals on new clothes for Ellie and baby girl #2! We still haven't decided on a name for baby girl #2, but this time we have decided to share her full name as soon as we've decided! So be looking forward to that :)

The past four days, Ellie has been consistently having diarrhea. No fever, no vomiting, just some very nasty and frequent diapers. We called the doctor to see how we can help get rid of it, and right now we are trying Pedialyte/Gatorade and the BRAT (Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast) diet. We've eliminated milk and are just making sure to keep her hydrated. She has been in a great mood, so we are very puzzled to why she has it.

Ellie is now 16 months and saying more and more words everyday. In the morning she'll come in our room and just babble and babble. It sounds like she is speaking a completely different language, but so adorable! She also has been noticing a lot more babies recently. She seems very concerned when they cry, I think it'll be very interesting to have a new baby in the house... and I am very excited!

Hopefully I'll get better very soon and show you some cute pictures or videos... for now I will post something I found very interesting...

2 comments:

Brenda Birdsall said...

I know I am from the "old school" but in my day when I was raising my children consistent diarrhea could mean cutting teeth.... Dont be surprised to see some new ones appear in the near future.

Brenda Birdsall said...

I know I am from the "old school" but in my day when I was raising my children consistent diarrhea could mean cutting teeth.... Dont be surprised to see some new ones appear in the near future.