- The official due date is 12/22/09
- So far the baby is VERY average in size as measured through the ultrasound
- Laura has gained less than 1 pound so far
- Laura has had irregular frequent bursts of fatigue and sickness the first trimester
- Laura had NO sickness and very little fatigue her first pregnancy
- Laura has had NO cravings for any particular form of ice cream
- Nobody was upside down when the baby was conceived
- The baby was NOT conceived on a full, new, waxing or waning moon.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Make Your Picks
We thought it might be fun to let everyone take a stab at guessing our second baby's actual birthday and sex. Feel free to use what ever backwoods unscientific method you want for your prediction. Below I have tried to anticipate all the totally unrelated information many people think is an indicator of sex or gestational length.