Monday, October 13, 2008

Ellie's Half Birthday

Ellie is 6 months old! I cannot believe how fast time is flying. One special thing about Ellie's half birthday is that she shares it with her uncle's birthday! So we didn't celebrate her half birthday but we did celebrate Charles' birthday at Longhorn on Saturday. Ellie had a late night, but did extremely well! We haven't had her 6 month check up yet... so I'll update you on her stats later.

The real big news is that Ellie's first tooth is finally coming in! After several months of non-stop drooling, she has seized to drool obsessively and has broken her first tooth! The tip of her bottom left tooth is now cutting through. She never had a fever or seemed very ill. The worst part was just the drooling. I'm glad the end of the first teething experience is finally over, and if this is the worst of the many more teeth to come... I think I have it extremely easy!

Of course I have to leave you with some pictures:
Ellie got a hold of the camera:


Ellie is now spending more time on her tummy, occasionally. She still is only rolling over from front to back and I don't know if she ever will have a desire to go to her stomach. I know she could roll from back to front because she rolls to her side to get a toy all the time... only time will tell. Here is a shot I got of her on her belly (notice the drool):

And the best for last...

She's the cutest thing ever!

No comments: