Saturday, June 7, 2008

We have moved!

We are finally in a house! We moved on May 31st into a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house! It definitely has been tough moving with a little baby, but it is done! I will post pictures of the house as soon as it is decent enough to take pictures of. We are pleased with it, although we have had to do some small repairs. Kayla absolutely loves having a yard and being able to roam around our neighbors' yards.

So an update with Ellie... she is now 8 weeks old! She will be two months old June 11th, it seems like it has flown by so fast! Her 2 month check up is on Tuesday, I'm looking forward to seeing how much she weighs and measures... I'll definitely post that as soon as I can! So Ellie definitely smiles now and has been a lot more interested in her surroundings. I have a few videos of her that I thought I would share:

This first one is of her on her play mat, she is extremely fascinated with the musical star light.



These next two include Ellie smiling:

1 comment:

Janie Mann said...

Laura, Ellie does have a sweet smile, she looks like a very happy baby and a perfect blend of you and Zach. I hope all is well, love you-ps-We bought a condo!