Sunday, July 17, 2011

VBS

Ellie went to Vacation Bible School for the first time this summer! The Summit was having VBS at night, so we decided to go to another church for VBS during the day. She had a tough time dropping off the first day (she had never been to this church before and knew no one in her class), but after that she was very excited to go each and every day. It was weird for me not knowing what all was entailing her day and what she was learning, so I definitely had to check it out a few times (by attending the large group time) and ask a bunch of questions to Ellie (and eventually the teachers since Ellie only confused me). She had lots of fun, and Ainsley and I had some fun time as well. The week sure did fly by and keep us busy, but it was completely worth it.

Here is a picture I got of Ainsley one day when we got to spend some time, just the two of us. Look how big she is getting! What a cutie :)


No comments: